There are many ways to use your coupons and many ways to get some really great deals. When you do find a great deal, you want to make sure you have many coupons to stock up on that particular item or items. Especially when those deals are free.
Where can I find coupons?
- Your local newspaper or big city paper. Sometimes bigger city newspapers do have more coupons so look to subscribe to one of those papers as well. I get our local paper and one of the Chicago papers.
- Online. There are many places you can order coupons such as Ebay, The Coupon Clipper, The Coupon Master.
- Neighbors, friends, family, co-workers. Some of your neighbors, friends and family throw out their coupons. Ask around and see if they will save their coupons for you.
- Purchasing additional newspapers. If Sunday morning you find some great coupons you can always go out and get another newspaper or two.
- Ask around. Maybe your stores throw out their old newspapers. Maybe your delivery person has leftover newspapers.
Last week CVS had a deal on L’oreal Vive Pro Shampoo Conditioner – buy one get one free (BOGO). I also had a coupon for BOGO. I got the shampoo and conditioner for free. These are the times you want to stock up and make sure you have enough coupons to do so.